Kirby Alarm And Task Scheduler
- Remove requirement to enter the registration code within 30 days. You can now use the original registration code regardless of when it was issued.
- New option in FTP Profile maintenance to use a passive connection (default is active connection)
- Fix bug in passing the port number in ftp transfers.
- Fix some problems with sending emails using the Email Client Now Works (and tested) with:
Outlook Express, Outlook 97 and 2000,
Eudora, Incredimail and Mozilla Thunderbird (22.214.171.124)
- Update clarion programming language to v6.3 build 9058 (internal)
- Update clarion programming language template SelfService to v3.18 (internal)nurrawatches
- Update clarion programming language template WinEvent to v3.52 (internal)
- New option in preferences to set hot keys making KirbyAlarm even easier to use. Create alarms, to do items, contacts, display calendar, quickly and easily by pressing a key combination (eg Ctrl Alt A) that you assign to various tasks.
- New option in contacts screen to copy the name and address to the clipboard.
- New option in preferences to set "stay on top" behavior of pop up notes.
- New option in the Pop Up Note tab in the preferences screen on where to set the focus.
- Fix bug. Displaying warning message about posting an alarm using an advanced option even though the user has registered the pro version.
- New option in ToDo list to attach a document (or web address, file, etc) that relates to the item to be done.
- New button on To Do List browse to open the related file.
- Fix bug in creating snoozed item. It was not copying all of the fields (eg skip missed alarm)
- New option in FTP action on what to do with the source file. This means you will have the following options after the transfer..
to Do nothing
or Delete the source file
or Append YYMMDDhhmm to the file extension of the source file
or Append a user defined string (eg DONE) to the file extension of the source file
or Move the source file to another folder.
- New action to open a web page. This could have been done previously using the "Open File" action, but it was not very obvious, and it oly allowed url's of 255 characters. This new option allows url's to be up to 1000 characters long!
- New spell checker function (requires Microsoft Word). Just press F7 to spell check the current textbox.
- Fix bug when copying an alarm. It was sometimes showing the simple screen, when it should be showing the advanced screen depending upon the alarm action.
- New option in preferences to set the font size colour, type, color etc in the entire application.
- Fix bug. If an ampersand (&) or left bracket '<' was anywhere in the email subject or message the email was not being sent.
- Fix bug. If the email message body was longer than 275 characters the email was not being sent.
- Remove XP Manifest to improve compatibility with other programs
- Fix scroll bar on main alarm screen. It was not positioning itself very well.
- Change quick alarms to use the default background color and text fonts etc
- New button on the quick alarm screen to set the background color and text font.
- Reduced memory usage
- New button on main screen (and right click tray icon menu) to dismiss all pop up note windows
- Replaced icons on various screens with better looking ones (in my humble opinion anyway)
- Do not force a note to be entered unless required. (eg if action is "Say Time" no note is required)
- Enhanced entry of watch file size by having Gigabytes, Megabytes, and Kilobytes spin boxes.
- Add maximise icon to add/modify alarm screen
- New option in Browse Alarm Log to Query database
- Change Valid Times on alarm entry to use a drop down list box
- Increase performance of backup to zip file
Backup to zip file does not remove the original zip file. Instead it now only updates the files that have changed.
- Reduce size of alarm update form slightly so it fits on a screen resolution 800x600 with large fonts.
- Fix problem with send emails via gmail
- Fix problem with windows position. Will now ensure that when the window is opened, it is visible on the desktop area. (also supports dual monitors)
- Fix bug in check if watch file size is greater than an given size.
- Fix bug in backup to zip file if more than one include specification for the same folder.
- Fix bug. Tooltip of next alarm date/time not being updated when an alarm is deleted.
- Fix bug in calculating next alarm time when valid time range is used. It was resetting the alarm time to valid from time rather than sticking to the recurrence value.
eg. Alarm every hour at 9:55 10:55, 11:55 etc valid between 9:00am and 5:00pm
On the first day it was correct. On subsequent days it was starting from 9:00 rather than 9:55am
- Updated internal method for tray icon menu.
- Tray icon now has red line through it when snoozing all alarms
- Fix bug if stop snoozing button clicked it was not updating the tray icon tool tip
- New LITE version of Kirby Alarm. The LITE version has all the features of the full version except - Backup, FTP, Shutdown, Restart, Logoff & ability to run as a service
- New option in preferences to run Kirby Alarm as a service.
- Fix bug in backup. It was skipping files that did not have an extension
- Fix bug in backup. It was crashing when files (or folders) used non ascii characters (eg ?)
- Replace calendar date selector with a much improved option.
You can now choose from several calendar types and select from loads of various colour schemes. You can even customise it with your own pictures!
- New button on main screen and option in tray icon menu to display a calendar
- New option when copying a backup alarm to copy the backup parameters as well.
- Fix problem with query settings not being saved when computer is shutdown
- Increased size of the "ToDo" note field from 1000 to 10,000 characters
- New more powerful query filter facility on "ToDo" screen.
- New contacts facility to store name/email address/phone and other contact info.
Contacts can be imported from (or exported to) a csv file.
- New button on UpdateAlarms screen to delete the alarm
- New option in preferences to set the default colour, font, size, and style for new alarm notes.
- New option in preferences to set the colour for the "Green Bar" on browse screens
- New option in to do list to have quick filters on complated status, and category
- Change preferences to capture the last test email used
<ol><li>New alarm recurrence type - Every X Months On The First Business Day</li><li>New alarm recurrence type - Every X Months On The Last Business Day</li><li>New alarm recurrence type - Every X Months On The First Business Day On Or After Day (Y)</li><li>New option to enter the public holidays (used in determining business days)</li><li>Fix bug in snoozing alarms. The background colour, font, size etc were not being copied.</li><li>Changed the sample sounds to WMA format</li><li>Show note of the next alarm in the tray icon tooltip</li><li>New option in preferences when Kirby Alarm is first started to delay opening files and executing alarms etc to give the computer sufficent time to establish network connections etc.</li><li>New option to have a password for all maintenance options. Very handy for stopping others from changing your settings</li><li>New option to pop up note for all alarm types. eg. Send an email AND pop up a note at the same time.</li><li>New option to edit the alarm in the pop up note.</li><li>Fix bug in displaying next alarm in tooltip. Sometimes it was not updating itself.</li><li>Fix bug in adding backup parameters for wildcards.</li><li>Fix bug application error if kirby alarm is started a second time.</li><li>New option in preferences to ask for confirmation when exiting program.</li><li>Fix problem with vertical scroll bar on browse screens</li><li>New watch condition to check if a FOLDER has changed (note: does not check sub folders)</li><li>New option in preferences to entire the default snooze period for pop up notes</li><li>New option in help menu to go to the Kirby Alarm support forum.</li></ol><br>
<div style="filter: alpha(opacity=0); opacity: 0; position: absolute; z-index: 1;">
Hot klassieke two-tone Rolex Datejust nep horloge foto beoordeling <a href="http://www.replicahorlogesnl.nl" title="replica horloges">replica horloges</a>. Warm en klassiek en stijlvol en vintage en eenvoudig en oude school maar op zoek naar nieuw en scherp. Dit is hoe ik voorgesteld dit stuk aan mijn oom en hij begon kraken up. Het is een soort van de soort waar al als je er naar kijkt vanuit vrijwel alle hoeken en beseffen dat dit Rolex replica is zo klassiek en als vintage van een blik als nieuwe en bijgewerkte replica Rolex-modellen ook. De nieuwe looks zijn vooral vanwege de wijzerplaat en de Rolex Rolex Rolex patroon op het in verschillende vormen en imiteren golven soort. Zoals altijd is de two-tone geel goud vergulde <a href="http://www.replicahorlogesrolex.nl" title="replica rolex">replica rolex</a> roestvrij staal brengt het zelfs nog meer en maakt het kijken nog legit.
- Final version before release
- Fix link on registration page
- Blank registration code window if zero.
- Import procedure - trap if incorrect version selected.
- To Do List - Rearrange icons
- New option in tray icon menu to create a new to do list item
- Show backup log file name when maintaining backup alarm.
- Updated program help file
- Removed vertical scroll bar from pop up note and fixed small problem with button position.
- Increase size of various fields in alarmlog to match the alarm file.
- Change KirbyUtils backup function to not stop on errors if access denied etc
- Change KirbyUtils backup function to write to a logfile 'kirby.txt'
- New alarm action - Open File. This will open an existing file with the associated windows program
- New option in preferences to set the default wallpaper image and folder
- New option to clear the wallpaper file when maintaining an alarm.
- Fix MDI window on all export own format windows
- Capture last filename used in export alarm log screen
- New option to import alarm log from previous version of kirby alarm
- New option in preferences to turn off the tool tip on the main browse alarms screen
- When first starting ask if to import old alarms and email settings
- Add warning message to installation procedure to install PRO version to a different folder
- New alarm action type - Backup
- New alarm action type - Speak Message (may not work with all versions of windows)
- New alarm action type - Speak Time (may not work with all versions of windows)
- New alarm action type - FTP
- New condition in watch file to test if NOT changed
- New option to set volume of sound file attached to alarm
- New option in right click tray icon to snooze all alarms
- New option in right click tray icon to set a quick alarm
- New option in email preferences to set username and password. This is for when authorization is required for outgoing mail.
- Improved email function to allow multiple attachments
- Improved email function to allow multiple recipients
- New option in preferences to animate the pop up window (may not work with all versions of windows)
- New options to set the background and font colours of the alarm note.
- New option to set the format of the alarms listbox. You can hide columns, set the column widths, even the column orders.
- New option to search alarms in main screen.
- Improved calendar popup function. You can now see multiple months, week numbers, and set first day of week, and colors.
- New XP style buttons etc.
- New option to print log file (option to save report in xml, txt, pdf, or html format)
- New options to export data files to 'Design Your Own' csv file format
- New option to export log file to fixed style xls, txt, csv format)
- Increase watch file size to handle over 999 gigabytes
- New option to use picture as a wallpaper for pop up notes.
- New alarm action to shutdown computer
- New alarm action to restart computer
- New alarm action to log off computer
- New option in browse alarms to query the alarms database (very powerful)
- New option to import alarms and settings from previous versions of Kirby Alarm
- Enhanced layout of preferences screen by using tabs etc
- New option to send emails using GMAIL server
- Enable right click for clipboard menu on all entry fields
- Ensure pop up notes do not pop off the screen
- Tile pop of notes so user can see multiple notes
- New option in all browses to sort by column headings (or multiple headings by holding CTRL while clicking on the column heading)
- Fix bug in calculation of next time alarm for minutes and hourly recurrence types where not all days were valid
- New option to print outstanding alarms
- New facility to create a categorized 'To Do' list with date/time due.
- The list can be exported to csv file, printed, saved to xml, pdf, html formats.
- Have 'green bar' effect on browse alarms and browse log screens.
- Allow pop up notes to be resized and to have inividual window size for each alarm
- Show date and time of pop up note in tile bar
- Replace football icon with new improved icon "KA"
- Ability to play just about any sound format (eg mp3, wma)
- New option to repeat playing a sound
- New button to stop playing a sound file
- New option in tray icon menu to stop playing a sound file
- New option in tray icon menu to show program help
- Show the next alarm date & time in the tray icon tooltip
- New option to show a rich text pop up note (ie enter font. size, colour, alignment)
- Enhanced snooze function
- Stop changing of windows setting for "Drag Full Windows"
- Do not prevent further alarms if pop up note displayed.
- New option in preferences screen to automatically purge completed alarms.
- Change spin boxes in next alarm time so they cycle.
- Allow up to 10 alarms if unregistered (was previously only 2)
- New button to snooze all alarms
- New option in preferences screen to set the default sound directory
- Increase program length string from 100 to 255 characters
- New option to enter a command line string of 255 characters
- New button to create a quick alarm
- Fix problem when copying an alarm regarding days of week etc.
- New option in right click menu to test the alarm
- New option to auto snooze a pop up alarm
- Fix bug. When deleting an alarm the date/time for the next alarm was not being set.
- Removed default sound file (attachment field) when the email action is selected
- Automatically switch to the advanced screen when the email or run program actions are selected
- Disabled file look on subject line
- Fixed tool tip on web icon on main screen
- Changed exit icon on main screen
- Do not force subject line to be entered if sending email. It will now warn you and ask for confirmation.
- Fixed default color of pop up note preferences screen
- Ensure only one email address, or one attachment is entered when adding or modifying an email alarm.
- Post two events to minimize on startup. In some circumstances this was not working properly.
- Resolved 'looping' problem with alarms set to not be skipped. For example if you had an alarm to recur every minute, what the program was doing was processing the alarm for every minute between the time Kirby Alarm was last running, and the current system time.
As you can imaging if your computer had been off for just one hour then the alarm would have popped up 60 times, (for one day 1440 times!) therefore giving the appearance that it was looping.
What I have done is now changed the program so the missed alarm will only pop up once.
- New column on main screen to show the recurrence type
- New option to send emails using your email client (eg outlook express)
- New option to set default 'Skipped Missed Alarms'
- Fixed bug in pop up note. It was not playing sound if you used the remind again function.
- New columns in alarm log. Now shows the alarm type, program / email subject, and working directory / email address
- Added shortcuts to web site and email in the help section of the main menu.
- Changed layout of the 'Display Log' screen.
- Changed font and layout of pop up note screen.
- New option to set the maximum number of days allowed in the log file.
- Enhanced error message relating to inputting a future date and time when adding or modifying an alarm.
- New 'simple'/'advanced' method for entering alarms.
- New 'watch file' option. (ie only execute the alarm if the specified file has changed, size, or date, or time, or does not exist etc).
In a way this allows Kirby Alarm to 'interact' with other programs.
- New default sound file preference.
- New buttons on main screen.
- New option to run programs minimised.
- New option in preferences section to use 24 hour clock
- Increased note size from 200 to 1000 characters
- Allow use of selected days when using recurrence types for minutes or hours.
- Changed timer from every second to every 30 seconds.
- Removed 'Browse Alarms' message from main screen.
- New option in preferences section to default to advanced mode when creating alarms.
- Changed format for time to use the windows default for short times.
- Check email subject and address have been entered when setting up an email alarm.
- Wrote program help file "KirbyAlarm.hlp"
- New menu option to copy the currently selected record.
- Moved checkbox "Display Outstanding Alarms Only" to the Preferences screen.
- Moved buttons for add/modify/delete/test etc to the top of the screen.
- Change browse alarms window so that it occupies the whole screen.
- Fixed various windows to work ok if using large fonts.
- Changed date formats to use the windows default for short dates. (Previously it was using dd/mm/yyyy and was confusing in those countries that use mm/dd/yyyy)
- New option for setting the recurrence of an alarm. For example you can now set an alarm to repeat on the first Wednesday of every month, or the second Thursday of every 3 months.
- Fixed window positions of child windows. They were under some circumstances going off the screen.
- New option to for alarms to send an email using SMTP with an attachment.
Note: - The smtp setting must be set up before you can use the email function.
You must have connection to the internet
- New button to test an alarm.
- Improved calendar function
- New button - "Preferences"
- Option to not log any alarms.
- Option to select the background colour of the pop up note.
- Option to set up email settings
- Changed all screens to use the windows default position
- Capture all window positions and sizes into an ini file
- Display current system date and time on the main screen
- Added mouse wheel functionality.
For example, just move the mouse near the date window and scroll thru the dates using the mouse wheel.
- Added "Copy/Cut/Paste/Undo" popup menu for normal entry fields
- Changed behavior of ENTER key to act as the TAB key
- Fixed problem with modifying an old existing alarm. It was not resetting FgDone flag,
- Fixed email address on the 'About' screen
- Reduced maximum number of tasks to only 2 if not registered.
- Updated all references to the web site to the new address (www.kirbyfooty.com)
| Copyrights © 2007-08, Kirby Software. All Rights Reserved.
||Site designed & developed by: E-SolBiz™