Kirby Software Forum
March 24, 2018, 06:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Moved to new web hosting company
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problems with 5.01/4.45  (Read 1501 times)

« on: September 17, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »

I've had v4.45 installed for a number of years without a problem and I saw that v5.01 was released so I upgraded.  All was fine except missed alarms would still show even thought Skip Missed Alarms was checked. Particularly a problem since I had an 11:00pm Shutdown as a regular alarm. Even if missed Kirby Alarm would shut down my computer the first time started. Starting again it would run fine.  The alarm was a Weekly alarm set to go off on Mon-Fri.

Ian said he couldn't duplicate but would look into it.  In the meantime I uninstalled, deleted the folder, and re-installed v4.45 since it had been working fine. Unfortunately when it starts I get an error message it can't read the Alarms file and then shuts down and won't start at all. I've even totally cleared settings so I had to enter my registration number. After registration it started the first time but after that I got the same Alarms file message.

Anyone ever run across this for v4.45 (or the issue in 5.01)?

Pages: [1]
Jump to: