Kirby Software Forum
January 18, 2018, 09:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Moved to new web hosting company

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Stand alone ladder  (Read 1991 times)
Waughpath

« on: April 01, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »

Just wondering what the possibility of havin the margin ladder been able to be sent to members. A stand alone one so its all in order of lowest margin first. My competiton is loving the margin tipping after just one week, have pyt a bit more prizemoney in it now.

Also any luck on people being able to use iphones to do their tipping or must it all be done on comuputers

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:02:09 PM by Ian Cook » Logged
Ian Cook
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 04:15:35 PM »

Just wondering what the possibility of havin the margin ladder been able to be sent to members. A stand alone one so its all in order of lowest margin first. My competiton is loving the margin tipping after just one week, have pyt a bit more prizemoney in it now.

If I understand you correctly, I think this is already possible.
It takes a couple of extra steps, but you should be able to do it.

- On the member screen click on the column "YTD Margin". This will sort the tippers by the margin. (see 1.jpg attached)
- Then click on the "Copy To Excel" button. This will then start excel so you can change/remove columns etc.
- Save the excel sheet and add it as as attachment in the bulk email (see 2.jpg attached

Also any luck on people being able to use iphones to do their tipping or must it all be done on comuputers
I have since found out this is possible, but you have to change the method the tipper send the email back to "Tippers Own Email Program"
Since this may not suit everyone I suggest you do this on a tipper by basis  in the member maintenance screen (see 3.jpg attached)

Ian  Smiley

* 1.jpg (61.41 KB, 540x431 - viewed 253 times.)

* 2.jpg (64.64 KB, 704x527 - viewed 262 times.)

* 3.jpg (37.96 KB, 440x513 - viewed 248 times.)
Waughpath

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »

Thanks Ian everthing youve done fror us is amazing. Not sure ill tinker with the email settings yet maybe i can just take a pic of it and send as attachment to everyone. Your a ripper mate best $55 ever spent lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: