Kirby Software Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:38:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Moved to new web hosting company

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kirby Footy Email Setup  (Read 27018 times)
Ian Cook
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2016, 01:23:23 AM »

Updated telstra big pond setttings.
Thanks Martin & Tara

* 1.jpg (122.6 KB, 838x586 - viewed 53 times.)

* 2.jpg (62.74 KB, 841x585 - viewed 48 times.)
The Pom

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2017, 05:42:21 AM »

Hi, Thanks for access to your forum. I have just downloaded the Footy Tipping for use with a small Family tipping contest, I only have 6 members and according to you web page the application is free, thank you, does the free version provide full functionality? I have configured the software, added the 6 x tippers and manually input their tips for round 1 of AFL.  Not that it is necessary I rather like your emailing abilities but I am having no luck with email configuration. I have been through your FAQs and searched the forum but to no avail. I feel I have tried everything suggested from using the preferred Kirby method to using my Microsoft Outlook. With the preferred method I get failed delivery. With the MS Outlook option I see test emails in my sent folder but nothing arrives in the inbox folder of selected recipient. I am obviously missing something. I have used 2 x email domains in trying, One is a bigpond address, the one used to provide access to this Forum, the other is my personal domain I have from a small business I used to operate. I have all details of incoming ports, etc. Please advise if you require additional information to assist me with this, Cheers.
Ian Cook
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2017, 12:07:10 PM »

Hi

does the free version provide full functionality?
yes, 100% full functionality. No ads, no pop ups.

I am having no luck with email configuration.
In most cases the internal method is the best method to use. Outlook is forever tightening their security (understandably). The smtp settings in the outlook account settings should give you a clue as to what to use.
If you are still stuck, then I am happy to give you a call and then connect to your computer so we fix it together.
Send me an email with your contact details Smiley

The Pom

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2017, 12:40:54 AM »

Smiley Smiley Smiley Thanks again Ian for your support today, Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: