I have created a short video on how to import the fixtures.
Just click on http://www.kirbyfooty.com/videos/KirbyFootyHowToImportFixturesFromCSV.htm
I had to use Internet Explorer to play to file so you may have to as well.
Also, please excuse the poor sound quality. This is my first attempt at creating a video and I don't think I had the setting quite right.
(It's kinda embarrassing because it sounds like I have a lisp. I don't ok... <grin>)
I have also created some step by step screen dumps of how to import the csv file.
Basically you just...
- Download the csv file from the forum.
- Unzip the file onto your desktop (or somewhere)
- Run Kirby footy
- Click on the fixtures button
- click on the import from csv file button
- click on the "..." button to browse your way to the csv file on the desktop
- Click on ok
- if all ok then click on ok
I have had to split this into three threads because of the number of attachments.