Kirby Software Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Moved to new web hosting company

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KA suggestion  (Read 2347 times)
ejaugustine

« on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:47 AM »

First, Ian, thanks so much for you help with my problem!? It has not happened again!

As you saw, I use KA to remind myself of special events, ie birthday, anniversaries, etc that happen yearly.? I was wondering if it would be possible to set up monthly and yearly alarms to be able to repeat them for x # of times?? This way I could set it to remind me of a birthday, daily, starting a week before the actualy date.

Thanks!
RockFox

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 03:10:00 PM »

I use KA to remind myself of special events, ie birthday, anniversaries, etc that happen yearly.? I was wondering if it would be possible to set up monthly and yearly alarms to be able to repeat them for x # of times?? This way I could set it to remind me of a birthday, daily, starting a week before the actual date.

I would use such a feature.  I currently use a program called iDate (no longer available) for appointments, anniversaries etc.  I input the actual date of the occurrence and also how many days in advance to start reminding me daily.  Imputing an alarm to repeat for xx times would be useful.  Ex:  On the 15th of every month Pop Up Message for 3 days.

Screen shots of iDate:

* iDate (1).JPG (40.8 KB, 454x342 - viewed 7 times.)

* iDate (2).JPG (39.09 KB, 456x292 - viewed 7 times.)

/RockFox at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA
Ian Cook
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 02:22:58 AM »

Yep. A number of people have requested an advance warning type alarm.

I really hope to give KA some love again soon.
I am not as busy as I used to be, so will have more time available  Smiley

Watch this space  Smiley  Smiley

Ian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: