Kirby Software Forum
November 19, 2017, 04:00:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Moved to new web hosting company

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Install The Program  (Read 983 times)
Ian Cook
Administrator

« on: February 16, 2015, 02:20:45 AM »

INSTALLING THE PROGRAM
1. Download the admin version of the program from http://www.kirbyfooty.com/downloads.php. I normally download it to my desktop for easy access.
2. Double click on the downloaded setup program. Answer yes to any security type questions that may come up. (see 1.jpg below)
3. The Welcome screen will come up. Click on the 'Next' button (see 2.jpg below)
4. Enter the the folder to install to and then click the next button. PLEASE NOTE. The folder MUST be different for each year. I normally just go with the default folder (see 3.jpg below)
5. The 'Ready to install' screen will come up. Click the next button (see 4.jpg below)
6. The select options screen will come up (see 5.jpg)
7. The program will then install the various files etc into the kirby footy folder, and the Setup Complete screen will come up (6.jpg)

* 1.jpg (65.29 KB, 413x309 - viewed 123 times.)

* 2.jpg (87.44 KB, 504x379 - viewed 118 times.)

* 3.jpg (53.7 KB, 498x380 - viewed 127 times.)

* 4.jpg (52.84 KB, 504x379 - viewed 114 times.)

* 5.jpg (30.97 KB, 501x379 - viewed 120 times.)

* 6.jpg (58.88 KB, 504x385 - viewed 139 times.)
timmoaus

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:33:14 AM »

Hi Ian. Have downloaded setup and running the software thanks. This year we have 10 members so are very lucky to get the free use of your software however I suspect we are growing and next year will be to paid version.

However in entering members, the software skipped a number (5) so is showing 11 members when we only have 10. I cannot find anywhere how to remove a "ghost" member we don't have. My 9 year old is running this for family and friends so I am trying to fix for him before it hits catastrophe next week when demo version ends.

I even started to go for the awful process of uninstalling and reinstalling and entering all members again and their tips for round 1 and 2 but cannot even locate the administer software to uninstall in the list of apps/software (Windows 10). I found and uninstalled the client but I figured it should be far easier than this. Somehow I must be able to remove the ghost member number 5 which does not show on the members list.

Thanks for any assistance and great software we will continue to utilise  Smiley
Ian Cook
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:01:23 AM »

Hi

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I will change the program asap to remove the deleted tippers from the file.

In the mean time, can you please send me the members.tps file.
I will remove the 'ghost' member and then send the file back to you.

Ian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: